CCA is a two day classical Christian cottage school in Northern Kentucky that seeks to come alongside homeschool families in educating their students. Ultimately we pray our students will use their education for the glory of Jesus Christ, the One in whom we all “live and move and have our being” (Acts 17:28). Concordia is a member of The Classical Latin School Association. The Classical Latin School Association (CLSA) is an association of elementary and secondary schools working to promote the transmission of the culture of the Christian West through the Classical Core Curriculum. For more information please see https://classicallatin.org/about/
- Concordia Classical Academy partners with parents to teach children using a classical Christian curriculum, drawing children toward growth of character and mastery of subjects.
- Concordia Classical Academy offers two days of traditional classroom teaching. We acknowledge the full measure of the body of Christ and foster a joy and confidence in learning by scaling curriculum to challenge students according to their need or gifting.
- To offer a two-day classical teaching for primary and secondary education of children
- To create an environment for growth of character and mastery subjects
- Teaching children to see the true, good and beautiful in their studies and the world around them
Basic Statement of Faith
The Apostles Creed
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic* church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
*meaning the universal Christian church—all believers in Jesus Christ